Corporate & Fund Videos
In this section of our website you will find some corporate videos that summarise our history and our current investment strategy. As you will see, we also have videos that summarise our current fund raising activities and these can be viewed, as an investor or potential investor, with a password (restrictions are due to regulatory requirements) that will be notified on request.
These videos have been created to serve two principal purposes:
1. To enable interested parties access to a summary of Moorfield and its activities prior to reading the detail or speaking directly to the Company.
2. To progress our ESG strategy, as they will enable interested parties to have the equivalent of an ‘initial summary meeting’ prior to any travel being required.
An Introduction to Moorfield
THE VIDEO AND RELATED CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN (THE “MATERIALS”) ARE BEING PROVIDED SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND THE MATERIALS ARE NOT INTENDED TO OFFER OR TO PROMOTE OR SOLICIT THE OFFER OR SALE OF INTERESTS (THE “INTERESTS”) OF ANY INVESTMENT VEHICLE (THE “FUND”) IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO ANY “U.S. PERSONS” AS DEFINED IN REGULATION S (“US PERSONS”) UNDER THE US SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”).
THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, TO US PERSONS OR INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE, OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON TO WHOM, TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
The Materials are being provided and communicated by Moorfield Investment Management Limited (“MIML”), together with Moorfield Group Limited (“MGL” and together with MIML, “Moorfield“).
MIML has furnished the Materials on a confidential basis and the Materials are not intended to be distributed to, or used by, any person in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, any Fund will be a collective investment scheme as defined in the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, as amended (“FSMA”) which is an unregulated scheme for the purposes of that Act and accordingly interests in any Fund may not be marketed in the UK to the general public. Accordingly, the Materials are only addressed to and directed at:
- persons in member states of the European Economic Area (“Member States“) who are “qualified investors” within the meaning of Article 2(e) of the Prospectus Regulation (EU) 2017/1129, provided that the showing or disclosing of this video to such person is lawful under the applicable securities laws (including any laws implementing Directive 2011/61/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2011 on Alternative Investment Fund Managers (the “AIFM Directive“)) in the relevant Member State;
- within the United Kingdom, if effected by a person who is not an authorised person under FSMA, only the following persons: (i) persons having professional experience in matters relating to investments who fall within the definition of “investment professionals” in Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the “Order“); or (ii) high net worth bodies corporate, unincorporated associations and partnerships and trustees of high value trusts as described in Article 49(2) of the Order; or (iii) any other person to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated; and
- within the United Kingdom, if effected by a person who is an authorised person under FSMA, only the following persons: (i) persons having professional experience of participating in unregulated schemes who fall within the definition of “investment professionals” in Article 14(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Promotion of Collective Investment Schemes) (Exemption) Order 2001 (the “PCIS Order“); or (ii) high net worth companies, unincorporated associations and partnerships and trustees of high value trusts as described in article 22(2) of the PCIS Order; or (iii) persons falling within an exemption in Chapter 4.12 of the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook; or (iv) any other person to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated, all such persons falling within a), b) and c) being “Relevant Persons“.
Any Interests are available in Member States and the United Kingdom only to Relevant Persons. Persons of any other description in Member States and the United Kingdom are not permitted to receive and should not act or rely on the Materials.
The Materials do not constitute or form a part of any offer to sell or issue, or the solicitation of any offer to purchase, subscribe for or otherwise acquire, any securities in the United States or in any jurisdiction in which, or to any person to whom, such an offer or solicitation would be unlawful. No Fund has been and will be registered under the US Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended (the “Investment Company Act“), and as such holders of any Interests are not and will not be entitled to the benefits of the Investment Company Act. No Interests have been and will be registered under the Securities Act, or with any securities regulatory authority of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States, and may not be offered, sold, resold, pledged, delivered, assigned or otherwise transferred, directly or indirectly, into or within the United States, except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and in compliance with any applicable securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States and in a manner which would not result in any Fund being required to register as an investment company under the Investment Company Act. There has been and will be no public offering of any Interests in the United States. The Materials and their contents may not be viewed by persons within the United States or US Persons unless they are “qualified institutional buyers” as defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act (“QIBs”) who are also “qualified purchasers” as defined in Section 2(a)(51) of the Investment Company Act (“QPs”). The offer and sale of any Interests have not been and will not be registered under the applicable securities laws of Australia, Canada, Japan or South Africa. Potential users of the information contained herein and on the pages that follow are requested to inform themselves about and to observe all applicable restrictions.
The Materials contain preliminary information that is subject to change and that is not intended to be complete or to constitute all the information necessary to adequately evaluate the consequences of investing in any Fund. Moorfield makes no representation or warranty (express or implied) with respect to the Materials (including, without limitation, information obtained from third parties) and expressly disclaims any and all liability based on or relating to the information contained in, or errors or omissions from, the Materials.
The Materials or any part of them, or the fact of their distribution shall not form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract or investment decision whatsoever, in any jurisdiction. Nothing in the Materials should be construed as a recommendation to invest in any securities that may be issued by any Fund or as legal, accounting or tax advice.
In the case of some Funds, no decision has been taken whatsoever to proceed with the relevant Fund. Such a decision would be taken only after assessing a number of criteria, including feedback and prevailing market conditions.
The Materials may contain forward-looking statements. Any statement other than a statement of historical fact is a forward-looking statement. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by any forward-looking statement. No Fund undertakes any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. You should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statement, which speaks only as of the date of its issuance.
Any reproduction or distribution of the Materials, in whole or in part, or the disclosure of its contents, apart from to an investor’s professional advisors who are contractually and/or professionally bound to keep such information confidential is prohibited without the prior written consent of Moorfield.
The Materials are made available for preliminary informational purposes only.
Any information in this document is subject to change and is replaced by the information in the final offering documents of the relevant Fund.
By clicking “Agree” below, you represent, warrant, undertake and agree that (1) you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and other information set out herein, (2) you are permitted under applicable laws and regulations to receive the information contained herein and on the pages that follow, (3) you are either: (i) located outside the United States and are not a US Person or (ii) a QIB that is also a QP, and (4) you will not transmit or otherwise send any information contained in this website to any persons in the United States or any US Persons or to any publications with a general circulation in the United States. If you cannot so represent, warrant, undertake and agree, you must click the button labelled “Decline” or otherwise exit this website.